Importance of Ramadan and Things that Make It Very Special
In the Islamic Hijri Calendar, the month of Ramadan is the most valuable month and it is obligatory for the Muslim Ummah to fast In this holy month. Every Muslim wait for this religious month throughout the year with a great spirit and love. They love to travel towards the Makkah and Madinah, the Holy Cities in the Religion of Islam. People fulfill their need to perform Umrah in the month of Ramadan through Islamic Travel Low Price Five Star 2019 Umrah Packages with Hotel and Flight.
Allah’s Last Messenger said that about the sacred and divine month of Ramazan and Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A) narrates that,
“Whoever fasts (in the month of) Ramadan out of conviction and in the expectation of prize, he will be pardoned his prior iniquities.” (Sunan an-Nasa’i)
Importance of Ramadan in Islam
Here are some thought-provoking facts that show the importance of the month of Ramazan in Islam.
• The Holy Book, Quran was first exposed in the sacred month of Ramadan.
• Among the five pillars of Islam fasting in the month of Ramadan is the Third Pillar.
•This holy month or Fasting helps to attain Taqwa (Piety).
• In this holy month, it’s highly recommended to recite Holy Quran and to share with others.
• Laylat al-Qadr, The Night of Decree is in this month, which is better than a 1000’s months.
• The doors of Paradise opens, doors of Hell closes and the Satan’s shackles up in this Holy month.
• Umrah in the month of Ramadan is equal to Hajj.
• Muslims perform I’tikaf in the Ramadan especially in the last ten days at Mosques.
• In this holy month, it’s a very worthwhile movement to offer Iftaar to those who are fasting.
• Zakat is the fourth pillar of Islam that is mandatory In this holy month.
• According to Hadith, we will pardon all our prior iniquities, provided the major evils are not dedicated.
So, these are the things that make the Ramadan’s month special for Muslims and the entire globe. Just keep fasting, offer the Tarawih Salah with obligatory prayers, recite the Holy Quran and Darood e Pak. May Allah the Almighty accept our fasts in His Sight. Ameen!