29 Places where one’s Dua is accepted
Respected Hujjaj! Although the whole Haram is full of blessings, I am going to quote some special places from the book ‘A_san-ul-Wi’ali Adab-id–Du’a’ where Du’a is accepted so that you would make Du’a there with more concentration and fervor. The places in Makka-tul-Mukarramah where Du’a is accepted include:
4. Inside the Holy Ka’bah
5. Below Mizab-ur-Ra_mah
8. Rukn Yamani, especially when passing by it during Tawaf
9. Behind Maqam-u-Ibrahim
10. Near Zam Zam well
13. In between Safa and Marwah, especially between Milayn-eAkhdarayn.
14. ‘Arafat, especially the area where the Prophet of Rah_mah Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) had stayed.
15. Muzdalifah, especially Mash’ar-ul-Haram
17. Near the three Jamarat
18. Whenever one glances at the Holy Ka’bah.
The places in Madina-tul-Munawwarah where Du’a is accepted include:
20. The sacred Muwajahah (near the Golden Grille).
21. Near the blessed Mimbar (pulpit)
22. Near the sacred pillars of Masjid-an-Nabawi
23. Masjid Quba
24. In Masjid-ul-Fath, especially on Wednesday between Zuhr and ‘Asr.
25. All those Masajid which have an affiliation with the Blessed Prophet (like Masjid Ghamamah, Masjid Qiblatayn etc.).
26. All those wells which have an affiliation with the Beloved and Blessed Prophet
27. The mount Uhud
29. Shrines of Baqi’ graveyard