Guidelines for Hajj with 5 Star Hajj Packages
Guidelines for Hajj with 5 Star Hajj Packages: Hajj is the sacred and divine journey towards the Holy Cities of Makkah and Madinah, Saudi Arabia. It’s the fifth pillar of Islam and mandatory on the Muslims who are financially and physically strong. The millions of Muslims complete this religious obligation every year with great spirit. Similarly, the UK Muslims also travel towards House of Allah annually from London, Birmingham, Bradford, and Manchester with Islamic Travel Low Price 3 Star 2019 Hajj Packages with Hotel and Flight.
The Muslims of United Kingdom, the major issue they face is weather condition. The temperature of Makkah and Madinah is extremely hot than UK cities. During their tour, the UK Muslim residents have to face intense eat and they need to bring the light clothing with relaxed footwear for a tension-free journey. Islamic Travel team not only offers the consistent Hajj and Umrah Packages but also offer the rules and guidelines which help you all over the religious journey.
General Guidelines for HajjSome of the guidelines for 5 Star Hajj Packages are as follows. Don’t forget when you visit the House of Allah, Holy Kaaba in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
• Do not forget, first wash your hand when you start to eat and drink.
• You should not drink icy drinks and cold water because there is a hot weather in Makkah and Madinah.
• Make sure that if you have a sweaty body you do not ace air conditioning.
• To keep you hydrated must try to use more fruits and vegetables.
• Evade using cheap food items and always try to choose for the sealed and quality items.
• For keeping yourself fit and healthy must drink milk specifically pasteurized milk.
• To stay germ-free must use gloves and mask and evade viral contagions.
• During the tough conditions of Hajj must try to enhance or maximize your water intake.
For your healthy and perfect Hajj, we have guided you with these points. If you want to perform Hajj according to Sunnah of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) then these points must be on your top priority. May Allah accept our religious worship Hajj. Ameen!